Thursday, March 12, 2009

*my future*DO I HAVE ANY FUTURE?

Well,
I'm still alive huh?lol
Yah,today.12march2009.A sad day.A historic day.A critical day.
I just can't imagine,till now..the truth that i'm having right now.
I just only damnly got 3 A's.Shit.

At first i was so shocked.I was standing there..shocked.I don't know whether my face looked pale or not.But i guess YES.
Far from what i targeting.I really..hope that i am dreaming.But i can't.Seeing my frens..
I was..then looked at myself..so pathic.
And one thing,est.shit.how come i can't get A?

Still typing wif lotsa regret on my mind now,so regret..
Everybody,my bro,mum,dad,teachers,frens..all,shocked for what i've got.
N .. to tell you the truth.yes.i deserve..i deserve for the result.

You know wat..i got a moral value from the result..
I really mad at myself..really!!!
Im not appreciate for what i have..for what i had..gosh.
*blurry and teary*

to be continue..

No comments :