Thursday, March 12, 2009

how will my life begin?

Im too much hypocrite in myself.
Tis is so irritating and disgusting.
I started to hate myself.
Cause,i mss him so much.I just want him to msg me/call me.to care me.EVENTHOUGH,i had
hurt him last time.We're ex.
Am i too..too selfish?

I dn't know what i want.
Sometimes,i want him to by myside.Sometimes,i want to be alone.
Till just now,i feel..i rely want to talk to a person.
I want to have a chat.to tell my heart..to bring out the worst story in myself..
And,the person hu i can think,hu i tink is suitable..is only him..
He knows me more than i know myself.He don't know dat..

My bf?I don't know.I m confusing...
That the reason y.i decided not to im or msg my ex.
I am too scarry..scarry creature.
Just now,i had open his im..but not dare to type anything.
I was so hesitating.So scared dat he gonna say,"when ya in trouble,you noe how to find me..."
Am i selfish?
IM SORRY.

No comments :