Saturday, March 21, 2009

gotto' tell him.

Well,he sent me a msg yesterday.He said,he hope i will reply his msg.Cause,i din reply him.
I m still thinking,should i let him go?Or explain to him wat i want..
but last i reply to him:sorry busy with U.
Yah,currently,im so busy with dat.And,though i had a space to msg him,i will not do dat.Is kinda like a force dat dont want me to msg him.Mayb the spm result affluence me a lot.I just wana study.Maybe i want a smart bf?Hu can help me in my life.
Saying he's not good enaf.Yah,he's not so..clever.well,dat's not the deal actually rite?Love somone,should accept the goods and bads,rite?
Yah,i do.
A lot of time.Ppl said,pisces is the one hu will close one eyes when saw the bad side of the other.Yah.I can accept that.Cause im doing rite now.But the more i do,the more i feel unsecure.
I admit dat,when he want me,he will msg me.Xample,when he's sick or accdnt,he did msg me!sigh.Dat make me feel,im just the one hu only care for him when he's sick.im not important.Where is he when he's happy?I feel like i still dnno him alot.And there a distance betw us.A LOT.I..tolerate a lot.Everytime i feel like wana talk to him bout our relationship,i was like..no,i can't.Im so scare that he will hurt.But i never thought bout myself.When i want somone to talk bout,to share,to advise me..to debate,.no its not HIM..
so..just let the GOD arrange..

Im not shame to hav a unclever bf.Its just..i want sumone hu can be my tutor.as well as a bf.I feel,im the one hu..tolerate more.I do everthing alone..He's a nice guy..I should not let him go..but i don't wat to hurt him deeper..he should had other nice gurl..

No comments :