Sunday, March 22, 2009

depressed.so DAMN.

stress-out.

tired.hell.cry.pain.hurt.ALL.

Last time,i thought he's a mosses.He will stuck in the future.Cause,he din apply,nothing he will get.No coll,no university for him..is kinda hard for him..

Now,i'm a nerd.Cause, the one hu apply the U,but not gettin any of them,is me.

He mayb will be goin to overseas.Good for him.N i'm getting jealouse.Kia-su punye pasal!!

From now on..just depend on myself.Stand with my own feet.No fate,no destiny.

Just myself!

Mom gettin' bad mood each day.Plus today,cause his mom trying to show-off.Yah.normal,hu's mom not happy to see their son gettin' full house.I'm just the.."keh-leh-feh"..chinese word nway.

So blue and "hot" today..nearly cried in front of mom.Trying to convince to her dat..i will try my best in the coll later.Dun worry.I will still be goin to overseas,i will!!!I won't break your heart again.Den went to the toilet..cried inside..ta-ma de..lol.asses!!

No comments :