Wednesday, March 18, 2009

final thought

It had been about one week since we had never contact each other.
Yah,one week.I dun have the feeling to contact him,plus,currently online-ing searching for universities,colleges that can fit me in.Finding my way or a place there.So tired and frustrating.As,i am confusing and choosing betw business/acc/medical sort of.Headache.And what kind of Us/Colls are suitable.

Well,some of you might have been thinking that i should at least contact him,yah my beloved,to share my thought and so on..but,he also never contact me either..so,let's just make this whole week a..rest time for us,a time for us to think,whether we still fit each other or not..

I bet he must busy packing his stuffs to be ready to move to KL.Yah,he's goin to shift.
Den,we dun hav time to met each other..I dnno it's a gud news or not.Still all the best.And may GOD bless him.

I am not going to do something that will lead me to a regret road.Tried it(break-up) more then once,even twice.Yah.Love stuff.Before decide it,i had to think twice..yes.I need to tink bout it..
(haven decide yet,dun wory)

Mum dad,thanks.cause gimme one more chance to proof that i can do it.I promise i will do it better this time!!!love you both till the end!!

mwah.xoxo.

No comments :