Friday, January 28, 2011

tata .

why do people you want to be near have to live so far away and you just want to see them everyday..

 KL Central is waiting for me. Or shall I write, I'm waiting to arrive KL Central? LOL. Hope today will go smoothly, I'm riding to KL all alone. If last time you let me travel alone, I'll be super happy, but today my feeling is totally different. Why? Maybe I'm not used to be alone after some time? HAHA.

I care my feelings, I care how I feel. When others don't ever care, don't give up on yourself. That's my thinking right now. I will take care of myself =)  you might not need me today, maybe tomorrow, or maybe  not ever, But if you feel sad and alone, remember I'm here for you my friends. :)

Sometimes, I feel like crying, but  I'm too scare to show how lonely I'm. So I'll just put on a fake smile and try to live day by day.Bye Kampar.

No comments :