Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A hope

Home is not home.

Although really dislike some people in this house, but as long as mum happy, I'm OK with that. I can wipe all the things that hurt me or happen just now if I can see mum be happy like last time. 
I can admit it is my fault, I can't control my anger, I don't respect some person & tho mum thinks I'm wrong but when I can see her smile again, everything will be alright. 
Really. 

I just wish that, my home is really a home. 
I hate silence. 
I hate argument. 
I hate fighting. 
It's not like last time anymore. This house is losing its laughter. I miss that. Maybe each of us is losing the patience in this house. 
Just to tell that, money is not everything. 
You have money, but you lose in tighten the ties.

&& 
Lai Tian Li, PLEASE control your anger. Be patience. Talk less eventho you can fight back. 
Silence is action too.

No comments :