Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mum, my HERO.

Chinese New Year means Busy. These and that.OMG.
I hate cleaning the house. I hate cooking. I hate everything that require me to spend my energy and time non-stop. Just like today dinner. Cook from 5 something to 8 pm! And yet, haven't took my bath. Today is nor CNY neither CNY eve. But mum just had cooked, PRAWNS-big one, and a SHARK FIN soup? omg. I keep wash and wash. Tired. I wonder what happen during CNY eve. Luckily CNY is plan to celebrate in Malacca. Smile.

The second thing that I realize is how mum worked throughout her life. I mean, she can work all by herself non-stop for whole day. Day in shop- help dad, evening in house as a housewife. She is really my hero. I love her. Seeing her climb up and down-cleaning, and no rest at all, make me heartache. I need to help her. Her age is half of the century. I need to do something for another of her half life. Even how tired I'm- I not dare to complain much... she did more than me.




I just wanna say, I love you Mum.

p/s: happy chinese new year folks~~


No comments :