Thursday, January 27, 2011

sPices of liFe~~

Good Evening, peeps.

Chinese New Year is around the corner. 
And yet, I think my house(hometown) haven't done decorated. 
Opps. 
& tomorrow I shall going back home. 
Then, here comes the time to clean&clear my house for the last minute. Hehe. 
Love the last minute feelings so much~ 
OMG. 
I think I'm going to break into many parts.

I miss my mum so much. 
Hope she's doing fine. 
My wish in 2011 is just very simple. 
I just wish that everyone is in a good health, especially my family member. Because I really love them so much, eventho sometimes my brother really irritating LOL. 
but yea, if you let me choose between HEALTH and others, 
I would say; HEALTH!

Love life? 
So far I think its going well, suppose? 
Tho sometimes we do argue and I do feel like a shit, but it just a small matter. 
Just a spice of life anyway. =) I'll enjoyed it. 
Because I know, I need to appreciate when he still loves me before it's too late. 
I know. 
And I love you. :D

Repeating one subject is suffer. 
You need to worry so much things. 
Sigh. I just hope that I can pass my FAF I and proceed to my FAF II. 
I hope, I hope and hope.


enjoy your CNY friends! ^^Y

No comments :