Sunday, January 23, 2011

bo mood in the house

Mood very down. I just realized, I'm so lazy to fake a smile anymore. So many times I fake a smile and pretend I'm OK just not to make others worry and sad too. But this time I'm going to let them know how I feel. I'm not the one who can tolerate each thing that I dislike. I'm not the puppet for today. LOL. I'll move my way tonight.

Silence maybe is the best way to show my seriousness. Talk less is the best action I guess.

I wonder how many people know what I like, what I totally dislike and how many people do care about my feeling and thoughts? Sometimes, I rather to be alone, choose to be alone. Because, I somehow feel more secure to be alone than in a group. Maybe just for tonight? I feel that I need someone to talk to, but realize... sometimes, things are better to keep unsaid, cos' I can't figure out what's my problem and I won't want to find it out too. cos' when I start, it won't stop. =)

When I'm in a bad mood, you can choose to go away. But I tell you, when you decide that, I will pray that you go far- far away, don't ever come back. It's not that I don't wanna talk, but the more you ask for it, the more I'll kept quiet. Secrets need time to reveal, isn't it? 

Tonight, I will walk on my way. Take a fresh breeze, clear out my mind. Cry out loud for my uselessness. HAHHA. [gone] 

No comments :