Monday, December 27, 2010

volume 1

Everything happen so sudden. Last night, you called me. Saying all the nonsense stuff, and we have had a bored conversation ever. Then at the end of the conversation, you was asking for forgiveness. Is that only you want? If yes, I'll forgive you. Because, it already means nothing to me. Then I hang up.

Friend, one of the friend of mine, told me everything about you. And the most shocked things is...
Oh well, you already admitted it to me. Good. Asking for the "reunion". Don't you remember the way we break? And it's almost 2 years. And you want me back? For what sack? You said it happens because a third person. Yes, it's all about 3rd person, but it wont happen until u move the very first step dear?

And now you come back hunted me? For the sake of love? I'm totally freak out and confuse.

No comments :