Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Idiot Me

Really feel so lonely in this raining night. It's a exam weeks. Two more days gonna be in the battle field. And guess what? I did something stupid. Walked to find him. Peeped him from window. I missed him so much. So many days didn't see him. :(

Who knows, his window closed. I guessed it's raining. Yet I'm walking to his house. Sweat or not? Then I masuk front door. Not dare to disturb him. Just message him says that I missed him. I really crazy! Hmph.

Lai Tian Li. Can you concentrate on your studies? But I really can't resist when I miss him :( He stayed too far, so when I went to his house, I just sit outside. Even outside I can feel I so much near him :) That's enough. Then walked back my house. Omg. It's not the first time though. I'm brave to face the death. Really stupid idiot.

Wuhoo. Gambateh my dear friends and myself. ^^

No comments :