Sunday, December 12, 2010

just another day!

screwed me...fast!

Exam is just around da corner~ oh yeah~ and i'm still enjoying myself online-ing and... hanging around somewhere in my room.. fuck me up! How come? How come? I've been asking these on myself few days ago. And hacked! I ... got... problemss. Teenage problems I guess. Ah.. just another love story again.

Won't bother to tell you guys anyway... it's been told in the past few posts. FUuhh~~
I don't give a damn about it anymore! Disturbing my life and my emotional! Love thing is too complicated dy, I think oneday I maybe bare to handle it and soon collapse. Wahaha.

I will take it easy. Life is too waste to be sad enough. Like my old quotes; let it be. xD
16th will start my war. and that is taking my half mind to memorize something foreign and I still can't believe I'm taking that subject; its Japanese. Take it easy, relax~~^^v

Then, 20th, for my QT1. Where that time most of my friends already finished up their exam. And I'm will be going back hometown on 21st. It's totally different from my previous sem-break. This time I guess I did plan it well; back hometown!! ^^ be positive~~

Uhh.. just to pour my emotional here, coz no one to talk to. Alone in this creepy room~~

p/s: halo, I hate the way you move around my bed. Get lost stupid antsss. Shooo~

No comments :