Saturday, December 18, 2010

please, don't leave me..

I missed him. Can't concentrate on studies. I'm killing myself. Two more days I'm going to have my last paper. And I really need him a lot besides me. A lot. I really need him. But. He choose to back hometown and will return tomorrow. And be both will be separate on the next day. I need his caress. I need his hug. I need how he used to joke hardly with me. I need him badly.

He really go. Even I beg also no use. Tonight will be another sleepless night. Have you ever cried while doing other things because you think of someone you miss? I did. Even study also will cry. I cried almost everyday. I'm totally sad. I just can't control my tears flowing out so easily. I hope one day he will came to my door and knocked. I just hope he can find me when he's free. But when the hope is bigger, disappointed will be larger. And last , I'm the one who hurt. Not him.

I just don't know how can I be more understand him. I'm losing my rationale. He leaved me alone here and think I can survive this disaster alone? Hell no!

Come back...

No comments :