Sunday, December 5, 2010

lies may kill.


I believe that to be honest in relationship is a must. When you start to lie to someone who she thinks she has the special status in your heart, this is what I so called: 
“A Not So Strong Relationship”.

Each of us has a different perspective on HONEST. To me, honest is the best way to avoid ambiguous and any confuses; in case the listener thinks too muchh. Lies do make the speaker feel much better and in case to avoid argument. But do you think that when another party knew the truth, it may kill them! I’m one of the “parties”. It kills me a lot if time. 

I’m waiting for your truth. 
 I’m waiting for you to speak the truth.
I’m waiting for you to tell me the truth.
But, in the end… I knew it by other way, not from your own mouth.

I know you lied because you don’t want me to think much, but… with our relationship, do you still don’t trust me? My ability to cope with it? but... I believe I can understand you if you tell the truth.

Am I that kind of person full of jealousy?
Am I not an understanding person?
Am I not perfect enough to know what you did?

I become more suspicious on what you did. What you said. And at last, we argue on this thing; the truth.

I hate myself for think too much.
I hate you for not telling me the truth.

And I hope I’m really the special one in your heart… please don’t make me feel disappointed and losing faith in this relationship.

n-th day: without you. && you keep on asking me to study. I did. But 24 hours in room without someone to talk to, without entertainment, without line I can feel suicide. You still don’t understand me. You have your family, job, entertainment, friends to chat, nice food to eat and so on. Me? Alone.

AS I ALWAYS SAID: put yourself in others people shoes and you can know their hardship.

No comments :