Saturday, February 25, 2012

T-today

Suxx presentation ever LAI TIAN LI! Darn, workloads make me drown, will be very busy these few days. ARGH! hopefully I will survive until week14. T.T

Well, went for a jog today. And it was raining. And I'm wet. I wana play rain, but not under the sweating moment, it ain't good at all! :(

Nothing much to write these few days, because all of sudden I'm wondering where are all my deep and emo feeling gone to? I don't know. I keep on pushing myself to that part because only that way I can release stress. But.... none. At all. So, should I be happy or sad? I've no feeling at all. :(

Maybe as I always said last time, this is the climax part where I'm gone to numb part, "paralyzed" my feeling inside.. Or actually I'm in the comfort zone? Where nothing will worry me much? :) then thanks God for this kind of feelings.

No comments :