Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hope

Currently, feel so miserable, uneasy, unsatisfied and more lazy feeling towards those work-load. Due date keep on pushing me to the limits and to the ends. Yet, I'm still hanging here and seems moving like a snail, laziness keep on conquer my inner part.

I must keep on remind myself to keep on moving, don't stop. I can make it, but always, there's something will keep on pulling me down, some energy that drives me to the stop point. I'm actually wondering what is the hack I'm writing here. Gosh. As a conclusion, well, my old habit comes around again, LAZINESS. oh you please, get away from my life! Shoo - ooo!

This Friday I'm going to have my first and foremost presentation ever in this Sem. I will do my best because some part of me is very excited to have the first presentation after a while yet nervous as I scare I can't do it well. But, I promised to try my best. Tyanli! Show the best of you again and boost up your confidence once again! All the best to me and all those presenter. =)

All of the time we think that something doesn't change yet it slowly moving from our life.. and we still doesn't conscious about it. Why? Because time change everything and we still live in the past.

Readers, may you have a wonderful day ahead, don't give up as there's hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments :