Thursday, February 2, 2012

Come back T.T

I can feel that my 大姨妈 is coming soon...

These few days keep on stressing and I can feel the pressure started to push me down...
I wonder how is this going on? I keep on complaining not enough sleep where by I don't really spend any time on studying. Oh my, if this is my life after one month +++ of holiday at hometown, then I rather turn back the time and rather to spent it for 3 weeks, that's enough! I'm losing my studying mood!!!!


God, I pray that my study mood faster return to 'home'. Assignments, midterms, and presentations keep on loaded me but due to my laziness I keep on push them away and rather play games for not to think about it. Shit. Argh! I just want my mode to come back before it's late! 

It's the time to push my CGPA, for the sake of myself! Ish.



No comments :