Monday, February 6, 2012

not again. omg.

Never would I thought, that I will have these day. It's the feeling of feeling hated by others. Others, that is totally anonymous to me and also themselves. But eventually, we're somehow being connected to such unexplainable relationships. Confusing?

Never knew each other before, but connected to a third person. Because of this third person, my life changed. Changed so much. I'm the one who is winning in the battle, but I just don't know why, I feel that I'm the one who is totally lost. The feeling of never been supported by anyone, an action that is never been approved by anyone. Just me, and myself. The party that is losing, finally gain all the respects, and blissfulness of others. Hence, mentally I'm the one who losing, losing all in the end.

Sometimes, it's hard to breath in the world of him. None would understand this feeling.
I wonder when will things ended.... But, it already ended.... Why I'm feeling so helpless again.... Why?

No comments :