Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here and there.

Just done my dinner with a small size of Mcd porridge, french fries, 3 pieces of nuggets, one sundae chocolate topping and a coke. I'm like a pregnant lady, full and bursting. Hehe. Yesterday just back from KL, where I had my lunch with friends at Jogoya. Then, today whole body feel ache! My arms and my legs, both feel like they were just finished a long marathon. I said, went to KL shopping is like going to gym and burn off my calories! Haha. I just love shopping nowadays. I bought a bag- white color, a jean pants- light blue and a couple t-shirt from Body Glove. wow. And I did choose one black jacket to dear him. What a tiring day. I never shop like that since a long time. Then we went to watch a movie- The rise of the planet of the apes. Nice movie tho.

Final is around the corner, and I'm somehow feel like a lazy bumps. I need to find back my mode to study. Midterms were sucks enough to kill me if I still hanging here and wasting my time on useless thing. I will find time to touch everything else before final start on 12.




No comments :