Sunday, August 28, 2011

Heavenly haven.

Did I make it?

I feel that my private life has been intruded by someone. Last time I have a habit to write all my private things inside my blog, now? I'll make it less emotional lahh.. It's not necessary to pour all here. Because all those haven't been proof out, so what's the matter I'm writing out here..

Currently been studying for my final. And I also searching for songs that could inspire me. Hey, I've found one! "My love my fate" by Janice/ Leo Ku, but I think Leo Ku did the best tho original was by Janice.

Staying home is heavenly spot. Good foods, comfortable bed, nice air-cond. I'm feeling bless and blast and appreciate! Tho it's thousand miles from him, but I think it's not a matter. We sometimes need to give each other a space. Sometimes, 24/7 together is not necessary a good thing at all. I bet he's enjoying his one week holiday at home before going to war too!

Anyways, happy studying and Buddha bless lahh :)

No comments :