Monday, August 29, 2011

Heavenly haven II

I need to be in the crowded place so that I won't feel lonely alone and simply reload my mind with those stupid things anymore. I feel so dangerous to be alone now.. Haha.. Because I don't know what I'm gonna do.. Someday, I hope someone can bring me to a heavenly haven that no one will recognize me and so do they. Shisshhh, I totally forgot I actually belongs to my little world.. But now I hate to be alone.. I either need something else to accompany me if I did. Such things like TV, online radio, and sort of entertainment. I start to dislike Facebook for some reasons. Should I go and delete my own page? And re-create a new one? Dilemma, but still, I'm really stubborn because I can't run away and drag myself from this stupid page already. Except you ask me go vacation, I guess I will dump it for 3 months is not a problem :)

No comments :