Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just another post :)


夢一場, but I like Jam Hsiao version more. No offence. :)


They said, don't ever look back, just move forward. How true is this word?
by looking backward I able to view back for what I've missed, 
and by looking forward I can able to re-do for what I've already missed.
by looking into the past, it reminds me not to repeat the same mistakes again..
and by looking forward I can able to re-correct for what I've done in past.
Talk is easy as shit, but do is as hard as moving a mountain.

My emotions can be easily affected. 
Last time when I was having lunch with my parents in one restaurant,
I saw an old man was sitting not far from us, he was eating alone.
It was not a matter to me.
But, when I saw the way he was eating, it touched my heart.
He was like having Parkinson, his hand was shaking while taking dishes on the table.
Suddenly, I saw the food drop on table while he was taking it. 
He picked up and quickly move it in to his mouth. I was thinking, where was his son? Daughter?
And I looked at my parents, and I silently keep a promise to myself that, no matter what happen to them, 
I will still choose not to leave them in any circumstances.

 I starts to appreciate, tho sometimes I feel like they treat me like a baby,
that's the way they show their caring... 
Love them! ;)

No comments :