Monday, May 9, 2011

think out of the box?

Last night, me and Yie Nan went to Secret Recipe for our dinner. 
Maybe because it's Mother's Day, there was totally loaded! Luckily there was seat for us. 

I saw a family. 
An old couple with their 2 daughters, one son with his wife and a baby daughter. 
Yeah, it's clear that they are celebrating that special day. 
I just sat opposite of them. 
There was nothing wrong with them, it's just my eyes suddenly focused on that old man; their father.

Their table is rectangular, both daughters sat with their sister in-law, one row. 
The son sat with their parents, one row. 
Their old mother sat in between son and husband. 
Well, what capture my eyes? 
At first, one of the daughter kept taking photos with the baby, and the food they ordered. 
Some of the members chatting with each other. 
I suddenly realize that old man seemed like not comfortable in that situation.

The family member just did not focus on him. 
Not even a words spoken to him! 
Even his daughter who just sat opposite of him. 
There was a lot of things came across my mind. What makes them to treat him like that? 

What I saw, that old man was trying to hold the baby(comfort her) from his son, but his son did not even see his father and walked out. 
So pathetic. 

From the moment I sat down, until I ordered my foods, until I finished my dinner, each of the second my eyes is focusing on him. 
He never ever talked one sentence or words out from his mouth! 
Even his wife never talked to him.

I just feel sad. What can I do? I treasure my family. I don't hope this will ever happen in my life. 
Love.

No comments :