Monday, May 9, 2011

chatter.

I'm not a good chatter. I maybe don't understand what's in your mind. I maybe too care of what you think until I need to think twice for what I wrote. Every time chat with you, I will think how to chat longer with you. But I guess what I done is useless :). All this times. So, I'm not a good Facebook or Msn chatter. Compare to your friends, I think I'm the one who you will not chat until so long.

But I know someone out there will appreciate, would like to chat with me. I believe until today, he's the one who understand what I mean even I wrote one stupid sentence and the one who compatible to chat with me. Sometimes chat with him gives me a satisfy feeling. Because there's still someone out there can makes me need not to make any effort to spice up our conversation. ;) I feel free and relax to chat with you.

APPRECIATE.

No comments :