Saturday, March 12, 2011

What a day...

It's the assignments week dude ;( sad case when I think about Law. Law make my life miserable, precisely, is our life! Totally have no idea how to start it, do it and finish it up. Crack my head thinking about it, nearly give up the halfway... hopefully I can have time to finish up another half before the due date.

Yesterday, Tsunami happen in Japan. And there are tsunami alert around. I just hope everyone is free and safe. Hope God will bless us all, and lets pray for the tsunami victims. *pray*. Sometimes, something make us feel that we should be more graceful about what we have now... Living in Malaysia with families members or the loved one around, we should feel blessed! :)

He came to see me, umm, is came to give back my bus ticket. I was so damn clumsy left my bus ticket in his car.. and he drive all along to Kampar just to give it back. He scare I miss my bus xD~ And he just back to Ipoh. And I started to miss him badly. He bought me Domino's pizza. And it was my first time to taste it. VERY SUPER NICE. Thousand times better than Pizza Hut! I recommend that guys should try it at least once! =) Thousand time thanks to him too. Thank you lover <3

Today 0915am bus to Terengganu. Hopefully the bus driver will bring me to destination safely. I miss my family so much!

Till now, chao~ gudnyte peeps ;)

No comments :