Monday, March 7, 2011

Sorry that I love you.

I did something which I admit it was my fault. I don't know how to communicate with you about my sorry. But I know you wouldn't like to talk about that anymore. You want me to regret for what I'm doing. I will, for half. :) Another half is I won't admit on behalf of myself. She want to be more happy. So she is being naughty.

*Forgive me*

I miss how you hug me, how you touch me. 
I miss how you argue with me about small matter.
I miss how you tease me at my mad laugh.
I miss how you take my hand and hold them.
I miss how you look into my eyes and they tell me you are real.

It's more than a half year. I hope we can go through the bad times... 
coz' I need you when I'm in the good time. I want to share it with you. 



  
& I LOVE YOU.


No comments :