Monday, January 9, 2012

D-Desire

I'll be dead to bore for the coming weeks. Omg, already stayed for 2 weeks but did nothing, keep on cleaning the house, but actually only cleaned the kitchen. LOL. Okey, the truth is, house is still like a mess. A volume mess ever. Since no one wants to work with me and run for shopping every weeks, so this house become a rubbish. But I think for the one week before CNY, we're gonna rush for the cleaning marathon. I wonder how true is the reality... But nen'mind, let bygones be bygones. HAHA.

Can't wait for the opening Sem! Should be a very busy Sem ever. I think! Since so many things to catch-up especially those MUET, Coco, and what-so-ever class I need to attend to make my Uni life seems right! -.-

But another reason for the upcoming Sem is of course can relax and won't be busy in kitchen anymore! Hehe, sounds bad, right? But not anyone can understand my situation, staying in kitchen isn't fun! It did for those newbies who thought that it's fun to cook, to bake and blablabla... But can you stay for a longer period? Tell me NO! I'm gonna salute my mom for doing her job as a part-time housewife who cooks for us in this 29 Years. Seems like cooking everyday - is EVERYDAY (well except Friday), and guess what... Mom won't choose to go out eat except it's so desperate - sick etc. For every year CNY, she gonna cooks for the dinner. But not for this year. But but but... She gonna makes shark fin soup! Hooray~





No comments :