Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1/2012 :)

Happy New Year, 2012.

It's new year again. And again, planting fewss new year resolution. Such as, hope wont get old so fast, of cos by maintain the 18 years old me(haha) :( ugh. How? Okey, my first new year resolution is get rids of pimples, black and whiteheads and also fats and some others stupid weakness on my face. That's all. Change the old me into the new me in 2012. I hope I wont disappointing someone :)

Will be staying one month here and wont be going back to Uni life again. Hope I will enjoying the life of one month sem break, and the pleasure of cleaning house prior CNY. As usual, I basically hate it. Oh, today sprained my thumb, and now I can't even press the toothpaste using right thumb to brush my teeth. Hope 2012, everyone's health will be getting better. Hope as every year.

Woohhh, THAT ALL. Happy New 2012 laaaaaaa !


No comments :