Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Now is the time to stop regretting the past and feeling sorry for yourself.
This absolutely has to be the top way to waste your time and waste your life.  Dwelling on something that you did or happened to you in the past won’t change it or make it any better.  What’s happened has already done it’s work on you, and how you choose to hold onto it or let it go shapes who you are.  I think it’s important to take life moment by moment, as everyone is constantly changing, and it is best to be open to these changes.  You are a different person than you were 5 years ago, 5 months ago, or even 5 minutes ago, and although it can be important to reflect upon ourselves, lingering on and letting the past define us is a terrible mistake.
I tend to let life happen to me, rather than make life happen.  Just go with the flow and make sure to enjoy the ride. (Unknown)

I love how this person view life. I will take it as a lesson. So that I will never waste my time on those nonsense thing anymore. It's so funny how I'm getting lost and forget that I actually hold on to this word long time ago. Where did it go? Well, I suppose it's coming back :)

I better concentrate on my studies.. no more jealousy, because someone told me that even he chats with other girls, going out with other girls, how close they are.. he's still mine.. I can't change his behavior or how things flow.. and I also can't change the fact that he likes me better.. so why not I do my part.. and do all what I can. Just let it flow with the stream.. and that's it! :)

Perhaps it's right. Growing with learning. :) I live my life better now.

No comments :