Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fragile.

I'm trying to pull myself out from the fire. I'm trying to prevent myself to do something that will only make myself look ugly in the end. I'm totally out of system right now!!!

This time I really give out everything that I have. After all, I don't hope for any hope, just please don't hurt me so deep anymore.. I'm just very fragile.. I can't bear for any damages anymore.. I will lose control..

If you're going to stay, be faithful to me, without flirting around, being serious, then please have your time here and I will devoted you my 100% of love and promise happiness.
If you're going to let go, then please do it fast.. just don't let me hanging over there.. and purposely let me see your "sweetness" to your "buddy".
If you're going to flirt, tease with you "buddy" and at the same time holding me, then I'm going to tell you once again.. I'm just fragile. If you did that, I can very sure that I will do what you do. If you want me, stop flirting with your "buddy", don't let me see it. If not, I will change my direction. As simple as that. I can stop flirting with others, why don't you do that same?

I know what you did. The more you cover it, the more mess it's coming out. Right now, I will do what you're doing. Which is flirting around. Fair isn't? HAHA.

No comments :