Saturday, August 14, 2010

TIME




I know what you want. And I also know I can’t resist you and I don’t have the right to let you do the right things. Since I’m willing to let you go home, which is your right, and I don’t have anything to comment, I know I must not complain much. At first I don’t hope it will affect our love.
 However, something that I scare the most was happening right now. Let me tell you something, even it’s only two days since the day you went home, I’m already felt unease. This feeling is indescribable. I miss you, but I tried not to think of you because whenever I thought of you out there, I will simply think once again. I keep myself busier and busier. But, the more I make myself like that, the more I start to take off you out of my mind. The more I don’t need you. Is that a good thing?
Miracle, last night I don’t have the simply thinking towards you. I don’t care what you are doing. Unlike last time, I’m always worrying. Tell you, last time, I was so suffering.
When I need you, you are far away. Even your messages are simple, seems like nothing to talk much with me. I know you are happy there, how about me?
Maybe our relationship is still not strong. Maybe I still don’t know you. I really miss you much. I act to be happy, act not to care you, for what reason? To make you think that I can survive without you. I can live happier without you. That’s so hurt. When you read this, maybe your heart will be ache too. My heart will too. Do we really need each other? Should I consider our relationship once again?
My heart towards you already reach its limit, 100% devote on you. But now, it is decreasing. I need to know, when you read this, what will you do to retain my love.  Do something to make me love you the whole again…
I need some time to calm down my feeling… I’m confused.

No comments :