Friday, August 20, 2010

no MOOD omg

Recently, what had happen on us? You and I seemed to keep on arguing. I hate your childishness, and I hate myself for being so easy to forgive you. We never sat down and calm down ourselves and talk about our problems. The problem is, for you that’s not a problem, and seemed like I’m the one who only got the problem. What happen?

I just want you to be serious. I hate how you never being serious for what I’ve said. I hate how you care for others but not me. Is it their words are more important? I’m trying to tolerate. I did! But I will never satisfy if each time there’s no conclusion and I don’t know why I’m so willing to forgive you. Maybe I was thinking, we have lost each other for once, I will not let you go for the twice time… I’m stupid right?

Till now, that’s all. I’m calming down and will think who am I to you and is it worth for me to keep on going…

No comments :