Saturday, February 14, 2009

what's the end?

"I can't see any clue.Not even one.So,honey tell me what's going on right now?"

Now i realise,i'm not so understanding.I don't even know what's is he thinking.
I hate myself so much!

It's been a few days since we never contact.I've tried to message you,but no reply.
What's going on?Am i too selfish,caring my self-problem,and leave you behind?Well,if i do,sorry dear.Today is valentine day.Please reply me.I do care!

You make me remind of my ex.He did the same thing.Before he dump me,he close his phone,not replying my message.Or answering his phone.He used the lame tactic ever.And i later get to he returned to his ex girlfriend..how 'bout me?
I'll be alright,just a broken heart.Take time to heal the wound!

Now,i just don't want history to repeat.Don't tear my dreams...
Tell me,even if you wana breakup,just tell me..
Don't make me hate LOVE.

I trust you.You are not that kind of person.

With love,
I'm me.

No comments :