Wednesday, December 31, 2008

let's COUNT for 2009!

well,today and tonight is the last day of 2008!
Its just bout 2hours b4 the 1st day of 2009!Damn excited!
I am gettin' busy and lazy to write bout the HK thing.Haha.busy of practising driving lately.and the good news!I got my license!Its P!!damn happy!!^^
Lazy cause,typing!haha!I rather watch video.Or,search some horror show!Except i'm in the mood!Huhu.I'm watching Guaitan recently,from the youtube!And it's quite scarry!!Caution!Do nt watch the show alone!
Btw,i'll try to put some/little news bout the HK things at the end of each of my post!

Hurm.My Resolutions for 2009?
1.I'll be working hard to find a space for me in any universities or collages!Of cause i'll be choosing UTP for business.dats the first choice.2nd choice,mayb medical.my fav!if i cant get UTP,i'll be choosing collage for medical.Gosh!wtf!
2.2nd,earn money by working!I need money,as the life is so hard without money!HAhaha!Is not logis if i keep asking money or taking money from my parents rite?So i'll try to work!TRY?coz,lazy and hard to wakeup in the morning,.hehe.
3rd.Update myself!Phisycally and mentally!Like,use my brain b4 doing anything,and so on..lol!

4rd.Of coz is them and him!The motif of taking P is to drive.So that i can gahter with them!!Cant wait!I mean drive the meet them,i'm so excited!


till now..datz all!

OK,now we are entering this section!

"The Journey To HK"
Still,the first day after arriving HK.That night we're going to 4diff places.Avenue of Star,Star Ferry,Lan Kwai Fong and Victoria Peak.
So,the bottom pic showing Victoria Peak.Nice?


the pic was nt so clear!sorry!
well,what i found smtng intersting is,the toilet!haha!you can say,i'm over excited..
or lame,i don-care!!haha!
i need to keyboard-off.COUNTDOWN!!
Hohoh!!Happy New Year!!
luv you all xoxox!!

No comments :