Thursday, August 13, 2009

As Not Usual x)


Windy day~



So far,so good.The art of letting go and support him from the behind store,is always the best choice.


:)

Seeing him smile so broad,always make my days as bright as the stars.


Assignments,i'm coming!!I'll do my best and concentrate 99% on it.


Another 1%?Relaxing,cause it's so stress when u don't even have ideas bout what to write and present.Hish.


*wink*



Today,i went to TESCO and KFC.Bought one orange juice,cookie crips,a cup of tomyam maggi mee,chipsmore "double chips" and one bottle.Hhheehe.


My dad kept reminded me,"wear mask"..==okey.


And "don't go to crowd places"..==okey okey..


These few days feeling so dizzy,and i have tried to sleep early,like 12 am?Den the next morning still feeling so sleepy..especially in the English lectural class.Gosh.


Today,went to Karen's house,one motive : Sleeping!


Tho its just 15 minutes but already can kept me awake.Cool,her place is the nice spot to take a nap.Hehhe.Thanks Karen!Muachxoxo!



*i wana stay besides you,but i think her presences already can makes you feels better :)*

No comments :